Eurocolor Torino is the ideal partner for artists, photographers, interior designers, decorators and anyone who wishes to obtain the best results in terms of print quality and visual impact.
Thanks to our thirty-year experience and collaboration with numerous museums and art galleries, we know how to adapt to our client’s needs and budget by finding custom solutions and recommending the best materials and print formats.
Eurocolor Torino is at the nation’s forefront for digital printing equipment and technology, including large formats, with an almost exclusive feature in Italy, especially important for interior design: printing in white as an extra colour.
This means that the same results can be obtained on transparent, reflective, coloured or metallic media as on a normal print made on a white background, all without the use of screen printing (thus considerably reducing costs).
Eurocolor Torino offers all the advantages of digital printing: lowered costs, higher speed, last-minute modification capabilities, customisation of material down to the individual copy, quick and inexpensive reprints, no constraints on minimum number of copies, a wide range of media to print on (paper, cardboard, PVC and other plastic media, photo paper, canvas, fabric, wood, glass, metal, etc.).
On request, Eurocolor Torino also takes care of assembly and installation of the materials produced.
- Large and extra-large format photo printing, as well as on canvas or directly on rigid media (PVC, Forex, wood, aluminium, etc.)
- Printing of backdrops for decor
- Printing of backdrops for theatre sets
- Printing of backdrops for photo shoots
- Printing of backdrops for television studios
- Printing of doors and partitions (thanks to white printing, excellent results can also be obtained on dark or transparent backgrounds)
- Indoor and outdoor signage (printing on any material: plastics, wood, aluminium, glass, etc.)
- Printing of materials for displays or stands
- Indoor and outdoor panels of any format
- External building coverings of any format
- Indoor and outdoor signs
A survey is carried out with photos and videos taken in the settings that the materials will be installed in (both indoors and outdoors).
Starting from your project, we develop a video simulation of the final result and recommend which media to use for optimum performance and quality.
We produce the materials in short time frames and with the utmost quality.
We assemble and install the materials, and we are also able to design ad hoc, build and install media structures for finished products.