Eurocolor Torino offers numerous services for interior designers, architects and decorators, thanks to its thirty-year experience in the field of high-quality printing.
Eurocolor Torino has transferred all its experience and skill acquired from the age of photography to the digital age and is at the nation’s forefront for equipment and technology.
We can print large format photos with excellent results with digital printing, as well as provide you with assistance in selecting the best print media (paper, rigid plastics, canvas, etc.) and ensure the best results using colour proofs and optimum colour calibration.
Eurocolor Torino also has an almost exclusive feature in Italy: printing in white as an extra colour.
This means that the same results can be obtained on transparent, reflective, coloured or metallic media as on a normal print made on a white background, all without the use of screen printing (thus considerably reducing costs). This way we can provide interior designers and architects the opportunity to experiment with new techniques and solutions for their projects without limiting ideas and imagination, while still finding the best solution for the budget available to the client.
On request, Eurocolor Torino also takes care of assembly and installation of the materials produced.
- Large and extra-large format photo printing, as well as on canvas or directly on rigid media (PVC, Forex, wood, aluminium, etc.)
- Printing of backdrops for decor
- Printing of doors and partitions (thanks to white printing, excellent results can also be obtained on dark or transparent backgrounds)
- Indoor signage for restaurants, hotels, shopping centres (printing on any material: plastics, wood, aluminium, glass, etc.)
- Indoor and outdoor panels of any format
- External building coverings of any format
- Indoor and outdoor signs
A survey is carried out with photos and videos taken in the settings that the materials will be installed in (both indoors and outdoors).
Starting from your project, we develop a video simulation of the final result and recommend which media to use for optimum performance and quality.
We produce the materials in short time frames and with the utmost quality.
We assemble and install the materials, and we are also able to design ad hoc, build and install media structures for finished products.