Eurocolor Torino is the ideal partner for museums, artists, photographers, art galleries and anyone who wishes to obtain the best results in terms of print quality.
Thanks to our thirty-year experience and collaboration with numerous museums and art galleries, we know how to adapt to our client’s needs and budget by finding custom solutions and the best print media.
Eurocolor Torino is at the nation’s forefront for digital printing equipment and technology, including large formats, with an almost exclusive feature in Italy: printing in white as an extra colour.
This means that the same results can be obtained on transparent, reflective, coloured or metallic media as on a normal print made on a white background, all without the use of screen printing (thus considerably reducing costs).
Eurocolor Torino offers all the advantages of digital printing: lowered costs, higher speed, last-minute modification capabilities, customisation of material down to the individual copy, quick and inexpensive reprints, no constraints on minimum number of copies, a wide range of media to print on (paper, cardboard, PVC and other plastic media, canvas, fabric, wood, glass, metal, etc.).
On request, Eurocolor Torino also takes care of assembly and installation of the materials produced.
- Printing for museum displays (modular walls, information panels, totems, etc.)
- Large and extra-large format billboards
- External building coverings of any format
- Indoor and outdoor signage (printing on any material: plastics, wood, aluminium, glass, etc.)
- Backdrops for theatre sets
- Backdrops for photo shoots
- Large and extra-large format photo printing
- Backdrops for television studios
- Pre-spaced adhesives, tape and decals
- Large format photo printing
- Indoor and outdoor panels of any format
- Advertising posters
A survey is carried out with photos and videos taken in the settings that the materials will be installed in (both indoors and outdoors).
Starting from your project, we develop a video simulation of the final result and recommend which media to use for optimum performance and quality.
We produce the materials in short time frames and with the utmost quality.
We assemble and install the materials, and we are also able to design ad hoc, build and install media structures for finished products.